Computer Desk Blueprints Does Tapping On A Computer Desk Damage The Hard Disk Of A Computer Resting On It?

Does tapping on a computer desk damage the hard disk of a computer resting on it? - computer desk blueprints

I just want to know what damage light touch or vibrations on their computer hard drives, because my computer is on a desktop computer and designed based on a tray to the IT support and the underside of the platform form is on the carpet on . I am worried because my friends come home regularly, and sometimes lay their hands on the Desktop and click on it. The site also objects or sit on a desktop or in its vicinity. I know that this damage my hard drive, even at low levels.

1 comments:

rumblepa... said...

Play at a desk with a computer that is not damaged disk.

Post a Comment